Once again Stroud and DMC put on a well supported and hugely popular event which still retains many of its historic hills.
Competitors rated it a very tough, but not rough, event and there were some telephone number scores when the final results were published.
However, overall winner Dean Partington only lost marks on two hills in his Class 8 DP Wasp. The experienced Dean was chased home by two of the younger participants in the sport, Aaron Haizelden and Craig Allen, displaying their mastery of Clerk of the Course Carl Talbots difficult sections.
- Read Cotswold Clouds comments on the FB Group
- Crooked Mustard Photos by Mark Glassonbury
- The Cotswold Clouds on Gloucestershire Live
- Dave Cooks Cotswold Clouds Photos where you can order prints and hi res downloads
- Dave has a comprehensive library of Trials photos dating back many years. You can purchase inexpensive prints and original digital images on Dave’s SmugMug Site
- Full Results
Overall – Dean Partington (DP Wasp) – 11
Best Stroud – Chris Wall (Cannon) – 29
1 Alex Wheeler (??) – 80
2 Bill Bennett (MG J2) – 26
3 Matt Facey (BMW) – 37
4 Craig Allen (VW Beetle) – 24
5 Aaron Haizelden (Reliant Scimitar SS) – 19
6 Mike Hobbs (VW Beetle) – 31
7 Duncan Stephens (Dutton Melos) – 24
8 Charles Knifton (Scorpion) – 34
Sorry these are no longer available = Nailsworth Ladder Videos by Simon Jones
Comments, Corrections, Criticism & Concerns welcome, on Facebook below or on WordPress :-