Ian Davis was best car on Airedale and Pennine’s Yorkshire Dales Trial on 8 May. Ian was one of three clean sheets, but was faster than Mike Chatwin and Charlie Knifton on Special Test Times. It was very much a Class Eight event apart from Sam Holmes who was sixth overall, dropping two marks in his 1300 Beetle. Mick Whitehouse was best motorcycle.
Ian Davis was best car on the 2016 Yorkshire Dales Trial. Ian had one of three clean sheets in his VW Buggy. Mick Whitehouse was best motorcycle. Videos and links here, including provisional results. Keep checking back as I will add new stuff when I find it. Event report will follow soon.
- Draft Text of Yorkshire Dales Report added. I welcome Comments, Corrections, Concerns and Criticism. You can either comment using FB at the foot of the report or via the WordPress comment facility.
- Dave Cook’s Photos
- Michaels onTrial Blog Posts
- InCar on Longside Wood with Graham Redmayne
- Video from Peels Wood by Adam Ogden
- Photos by Geoff Wright (You may have to be on Facebook to see them)
- Some Facebook Photos by Dave Cook
- Provisional Results